Saturday 1 December 2012

My First Week Anniversary With Joey

My First Week Anniversary With Joey 


Sup guys My name Ash for short , i have dated with lovey dovey girl , her name is Joey ^^ . Firstly we know each other from twitter, One day she mention me first on twitter . That time i feel so curious about her , i don't know why she being hyper to me , I was like " This is really girl :O ? " (Hahaha) . Then , she said .. " I'm curios how would a fanboy react more different from fangirl , so i talk to you " (Hahahahah) . I really shocked when she said like that xD . Day by day we getting close and close . We "fight" everyday like cat and dog , fight for nothing xD (Hahaha) , we always speak something crazy like "pervie" thing(Hahahaha). After we being so close together , like sister and brother ... I always think about her in middle of night or before sleep , my minds was " how can i think about her ? joey ? " ( Hahaha) i just smiled when thinking about Joey , She really attractive and everyone like to being friend like her .. she is kind , cute and know how to make people mood be better ^^ . From that i really like her and i was shy to tell to her xD Because this is my first confession to girl :B , So i hide my feeling ~ One day , i have make a big mistake to her because .......... (Hahahaha) . That time she really angry with me and totally ignore me . I really worried about her that time and i don't mean to be like that ... i just playing around with her , she really taked serious with my jokes . That night , i feel really guilty to Joey and i try to make situation better , i'm try my best to persuade her and i think " THIS IS THE BEST SITUATION TO CONFESS HER " Then i ask Joey , That i really like her and Joey totally shocked xD That time imma so blur ! hahaha ! because that is my confession to girl . After that we officially DATED !  25/11/2012 <3

Dear Joey ,

I know that being with me isn’t easy, But I am glad that you do it anyway! I Love you, sweetie ! I just wanted you to know that I am so thankful for all that you are! You are smart, thoughtful, sweet, amazing, beautiful, and funny… This list could go on and on! Happy anniversary !I love having a day where I can celebrate the fact that it is so awesome to have you as my girlfriend.


I will always remember the day we met And I knew that I wanted you to be with me forever!This may be our first week together, But the start of a lifetime of wonderful memories and tons of love ~ I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JOEY ! FROM : ASH



No comments: